Life Saving Rules
Our Life Saving Rules are designed to protect our people. We’ve assessed the activities that have caused the most damage to us and created the Life Saving Rules to help prevent future injury. The rules provide an indication of our high-risk activities and provide a framework and guidelines for safe working practices.
Stop working if conditions become unsafe.
Wear the required personal safety equipment.
Safety measures may not be overrided without permission
Follow additional safety instructions while working in ATEX zones
When required, work witha valid work permit.
Ask permission before entering confined spaces.
Follow the “Management of Change”-procedures.
Do not work under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Wear fall protection when working at height
- On Ducor premisses: phone number 0181 – 247035 or via intercom
- On the huntsman terrain: 112 (internal line) or 0181 – 292 333 (alarm number Huntsman)
- Immediately notify in case of fire
- Call the alarm number
- Press the fire detector
- Report: your name, location of fire, what happened, and any victims
- In the event of an emergency, an alarm is given via the intercom. After 5 seconds a message will be given, and after another 20 seconds the alarm sound will end.
- Bring exposed people to a safe place.
- Keep driveways clear.
- Safeguard your equipment.
ACCIDENTS / FIRST AID
- Report all accidents by calling the emergency number.
- Report: your name, location of accident, nature of the accident, number of victims
- Emergency first responders provide assistance.
- Do not leave victim(s) alone.
Explosive risk zone
Hazardous flammable material
Hazardous corrosive materials
2. Boil-Off compressor
3. Py storage Bowl tank
4. Glycol system
6. Reactivation & Deactivation
7. Py compressors
8. Extrusion & Hot Oil
9. Distribution warehouse
10. Automatic warehouse
11. Bilk silos
12. Controle room
13. Workshop + office TD
14. “E” Switching station
15. Cooling towers
16. Material storage
17. Chemical storage
18. H2 storage
19. TEA storage
20. Service building
22. Emergency generator
23. Oil / Water separator
24. Silane / heptane / IPA storage
25. Organic peroxide storage
26. Internal Service Office (logistics)
27. Truck parking lot
28. Chemical sewer
29. Porto cabins