Considering recent developments of the Covid-19 crisis with a spread of contamination in an increasing number of European countries.
- We have decided to ask drivers of trucks entering Ducor Petrochemicals via the gate of Huntsman to wear a new surgical mask.
- Minimize socializing and any other close contact between drivers and site personnel. Keep a distance of 2 meters.
- Transport documents are handed to the driver at the gate, only one single point of contact between Ducor and driver.
- Please only enter gate office when nobody is already inside, only one driver a time is allowed at the gate.
- Drivers must remain inside the cabin during loading and may only exit to open the trailer or to ensure safe strapping of the load before leaving the Ducor site.
These requirements are applicable to all logistics providers delivering goods to our factories or loading goods at our factories, independently of whether transport was organized by Ducor Petrochemicals BV, our suppliers or our customers. We expect all drivers to comply with this requirement by Wednesday 18th of March 2020 at the latest.
As additional measures:
- We have instructed our employees to refrain from shaking hands, no physical contact.
- Wash your hands frequently with water and soap for min. 20 seconds
- Before eating and drinking
- After coughing or sneezing
- After the use and disposal of used paper towels
- Before and after using the toilet
Drivers coming from areas subject to quarantine in the last fifteen days will not be admitted into our factories.
Considering recent developments with the spread of the Covid-19 virus we would like to let you know that Ducor Petrochemicals BV is monitoring these developments and providing guidance to our employees such as:
- Prohibiting travel to all countries the RIVM has rated as warning level 3 (South Korea, China, Italy and Iran)
- Encourage all employees that can work from home to stay home.
- Mandating that employees with flu-like symptoms stay/work from home for the next 14 days.
- Employees that have returned from risk countries indicated by the RIVM will stay home for 14 days.
- Reducing meetings with visitors to only critical meetings and not allowing visitors who have traveled to warning level 3 countries in the past 14 days to enter our facilities.
- We increased the cleaning activities on site.
- No handshaking, kissing on the cheek and to keep respectable distances (2 meter) from others where possible.
- Encourage everyone to wash their hands often and with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All entrances will have the ability to take temperature measurements in case of a person coming in with symptoms. Our security provider is instructed how to handle such cases.
- Posters with hygiene instructions are displayed.
Depending on the location we have more restrictive guidance. We are also continually updating our employees on new developments from the RIVM.
Ducor Petrochemicals BV would like to understand what measures your company is taking to avoid the spread of the Covid-19 virus and to protect the supply chain.